[How to remove shrimp line]_How to remove_Method
Before eating this kind of food, we need to remove the black line from the tail of the prawn. The black line is the metabolite of the prawn, which will affect the taste of the prawn and the digestion of the stomach, so we must remove the black line.
We can remove the black line of prawns from the shrimp head, and then pick out the black line with a toothpick. For the treatment of the black line of prawns, we recommend that you try the method described in the article.
The taste of the shrimp is very tender, chewy, and easy to digest. Even the lightly salted shrimp is cast, I believe you will move your index finger.
But processing shrimp is also a troublesome thing, especially going to shrimp line. Do you know how to do it?
1. Rinse the shrimp first and prepare a toothpick.
2. Insert a toothpick into the third section of the shrimp (the first section under the shrimp head) and slowly pick it up.
3. Generally, the shrimp line of the shrimp head comes out first, try to catch the shrimp line that comes out first, and slowly pull it out.
4. If you accidentally pull it off, it doesn’t matter. Insert a toothpick in the penultimate section of the shrimp, and also pick slowly, you can clear the broken fish and shrimp.
5. Put the shrimp that has been removed from the shrimp line into clear water, rinse it several times, and clean it.
Shrimp seems to be very close to our lives. I believe that there are not a few people who love shrimp. Fried shrimp, brine shrimp, braised shrimp and other delicious methods, I think it is tempting.
However, shrimp is not only delicious, it is still rich in nutrition. Let’s learn more about the nutritional value of shrimp.
1. Rich in protein.
The protein of shrimps is N times that of fish, eggs, and milk. Recently, malnutrition, or wanting tonic to eat shrimp, it is not bad. After cooking shrimp in salt water, dipping it in soy sauce is OK.
2. Rich in magnesium.
The trace elements in the shrimp are also rich, which contains high magnesium.
Do you know the role of magnesium?
It has important regulating effects on heart activity, can well protect the cardiovascular system, and properly eat shrimp can also reduce the cholesterol content in the blood and prevent arteriosclerosis.
3. Eliminate the “jet lag”.
Scientists at Osaka University in Japan recently discovered that astaxanthin in shrimp helps to eliminate the “jet lag” caused by jet lag reactions.
4. Relieve neurasthenia.
Shrimp has a sedative effect and is often used to treat neurasthenia and autonomic dysfunction.
Shrimp is a delicious food that can provide nutrition to the brain. It contains three important fatty acids that can keep people concentrated.